Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Facebook "Suggestion" Box


Facebook thought it could be helpful and remind me about people in my past who I haven't spoken to or facebooked in awhile. Well thanks a lot Facebook for brining back old feelings everytime I go to my homepage. Don't you realize that maybe there is a reason I haven't spoken to these people? Maybe the reason I haven't spoken to these people isn't my fault!? Yeah, there is the "X" button to remove the person from your reconnect suggestion box but they just pop up the next time you refresh the page. This torturing feature of Facebook is just like putting on an old perfume of yours and smelling it instantly takes you back "that" night as old memories race through your head. It seems even when you want to get away you can't! Leave my past relationships alone facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment