Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Cancelled?!

ABC has been attempting resurrect ratings as Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and that other doctor show are experiencing a continual downward spiral to extinction. Their solution? Introducing The Deep End, a sexually charged showcase of first year lawyers in L.A. Since when is everyone painfully good looking in the work force? Anyway, being a Thursday night TV junkie (NBC, I'm still loyal), I enjoyed watching The Deep End. It was funny, kinda, but had something to it! After a couple of weeks of The Deep End not being on I went to the Internet to see what was up. Apparently, ABC wasn't satisfied with it's ratings and replaced the show with two equally bad creations, The Past Life and Flash Forward. My only relief to this news is the shortening of my Thursday lineup. I guess I'll have to resort to getting my 'good looks' fix with The Office, whether that's Jim or Dwight you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment