Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Glimmer of Spring


Mother Nature teased Chicagoans last week with beautiful sunny 65 degree weather turning everyone into over cheerfully people hatching out of their zombie shells and enjoying the warmer temperatures. We so quickly forget that Chicago is not one to let Spring start so early. Bombed with snow only one day after a flawless 70 day, we remorsefully grabbed our Uggs and jackets once again.

During those dream like days I made a decision to get back into running. It's been harder to stay true to my self promises as the sky spits cold droplets on my face, only reminding me that I don't have a Spring Break to look forward to. As a defense, I pulled out my old SCOUTS ear warmer that I used back in my cheerleading days. Take that Mother Nature! Go Scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment