Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mr. J


I adopted a kitten 3 weeks ago and I am now starting to believe that he is indeed a crazy tyrant trying to ruin my life. Of course he is cute 90% of the time, but that other 10% I want to kick him as if I were Wes Byrum. Jackson, Mr. J, doesn't believe in sleeping during normal hours, and therefore when I am sleeping he will pounce on my face, chew my hair and swat my face with yet-to-be declawed paws. Mr. J has since been sleeping in my bathroom. Okay, so a few sleepless nights, no big deal, yeah right. Mr. J also sprawls out on my lap top, sticks his face in my water glasses, hides all my hair ties, tries to jump in the shower with me, climbs bookcases and my personal favorite, climbing through a hole in the cabinetry leading through the air-ducts of the house and ending up in the depths of the basement. But everytime I go to yell at him I look at that adorable face and can't help but smile. Mr. J may drive me crazy but he is so damn cute when he sleeps in the nook of my arm.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my thoughts about Wrigley. She chews everything but how can you get mad at such a cute face! Good luck...sounds like Kokomo! Love

    ReplyDelete