Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

In Case You Are Wondering What I Want for Christmas...


As we get older Christmas gifts turn into a few big items instead of Fisher Price and Limited Too stuffed presents. This Christmas has been slightly less exciting due to the fact I picked out all my gifts and even ended up paying for some of them. In recent years electronic Christmas Lists have been emailed out to my family members in attempt to avoid any creative out of the box gifts. I'm still trying to figure out if last years "edgy" gift is meant to be a shirt or skirt... Anyways, as the economy "recovers" slowly I figured those of you reading my blog could collectively buy me this gorgeous meantforbrittany purse.

No pressure, but this purse would definitely cure any writers block of mine :) We all win

**Update- I ended up buy the purse as a "first job" gift! Plus it was on sale!**

No comments:

Post a Comment