Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Tunes


My iTunes has been temporarily invaded by two new bands- The Airborne Toxic Event (T.A.T.E) and The Script- Although the bands have both been around for a few years, their music is currently blowing up American radio stations. The rock band T.A.T.E was formed in Los Angeles and has a recent hit single- Sometime Around Midnight. This song lacks a traditional chorus and is completely refreshing in comparison to that over played Second Chance song. I love driving to their music- especially on my way to work. 

The Script surprisingly has been around since the mid 90's, but have been going by their current name since 2001. This Irish pop rock band has topped the charts and even took over Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl." Definitely check them out and add them to your everyday playlist. The Script's hit single right now is The Man Who Can't Be Moved, but also listen to my favorite, Before the Worst 

No comments:

Post a Comment