Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009


Well, I have finally graduated from college and at the same time upgraded to a new Mac. For the past 4 years I have been lugging around a 12’ PowerBook G4...the screen was the size of a calculator and square. Now, with my MacBook Pro I not only have a rectangular screen, but also a camera and illuminated keyboard...all new and luxurious. I don’t care what anyone says, once you go Mac you never go back. My entire life consists of Apple products and I intend on keeping it that way.


So what’s next for me? Since graduating college less than a week ago, I have already had two job interviews and 0 hires. My outlook is still optimistic even with the unemployment rate climbing daily. In the mean time, I have been brainstorming with my brother on possible business opportunities. And in order to brainstorm we found it necessary to purchase a 4x6 whiteboard. Our basement has been converted in to a control center equipped with thought provoking decor and comfortable creative furniture.


My first idea was to blog and vlog daily and have people donate money and essentially pay to see what I have to say. That idea fizzled out quickly, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment