Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Perez Hilton: Down and Out

















About a year ago I checked Perez Hilton's gossip website daily. Now, with my semi-adult responsible life, I have stopped my daily grazing on Perez's site. But when there was that confrontation between Perez and Will.I.Am.'s manager, I revisited his site. I realized then that Perez Hilton dishes out so much sh*t and then gets so defensive when someone rightfully retaliates. It's pathetic. Although most of Perez's posts are true, his personal comments and drawings are rude and down right mean. Perez uses words that are equivalent to "gay" or "fag" (such words that Perez finds offensive to homosexuals like himself). I understand Perez says and does 98% of these things for the publics entertainment, but shouldn't there be a line?? Since then I have boycotted Perez Hilton's website and all other affiliates.

No comments:

Post a Comment