Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Should Brittany Do Today??


I have a new idea to completely revamp my blog. Actually it will be a completely different blog entirely. The concept is rather simple; people suggest things for me to do each day and in turn I do them and then write about my interesting experience. Now, what people suggest for me to do must be in reason. Fore example, it cannot not be illegal, disgraceful or directly harmful to my body. Here are some ideas that people may suggest (for course people will be more creative): Skydiving, swimming in Lake Michigan, Sears Tower's Ledge, get in an argument with a stranger, eat 10 hot dogs around the city, walk around Michigan Avenue in an entirely purple body suit, bike ride and so on and so on. There is one minor catch- if a person suggests that I do something very extravagant such as skydiving, the person must foot the bill. I am unemployed and do not have $200 to throw out the window-literally. So what will the readers get out of it? Well, while carrying my duties out for the day I will provided pictures, video, a humorous and engaging article. So let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment