Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Lose It!


The best application for the iPhone ever created...Lose It! This free app helps avid snackers track their daily intake of calories. Lose It! provides a database of generic food, brand name foods, and popular restaurant items to ensure accurate entries. (You will never want to late night again.) I have been using Lose It! for a couple of months and I absolutely love it! I have never really counted calories or anything like that, but this app allows me see what I have eaten so far and helps me to make healthy choices. Lose It! also tracks the amount of exercise you complete each day (everything from running to sexual activity). If you are trying to lose the college weight I suggest getting this application immediately. Try not to get obsessed with it, sorry crackberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment