Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson


I have always loved MJ. Even during his years of trials and perversion, he always had a soft spot in my heart. MJ's music has touched every part of the world and as the King of Pop, MJ produced countless amount of hits beginning with Jackson 5. His innovative dance moves and contagious lyrics inspired all artists. As a child growing up I remember listening to his music, my favorite song is Black or White, and his music even made it into Disney's Free Willy. I will even admit and embarrass myself by saying I was very close to dressing up like MJ for Halloween one year in elementary school. White glove and all. Although MJ had several haters he had (has) a huge following of fans that even camped outside his Beverly Hills home. It's emotional and unbelievable. CNN has been covering the story and currently playing Billy Jean :( The kid is not my son... MJ's Thriller album was the highest grossing EVER!
We all grew up with Michael Jackson and it is shocking to believe that this icon has passed. I was looking forward to attending a concert or hearing new music. I always wished to have dinner with Michael Jackson and just pick his brain on his colorful past. MJ was truly a legend and will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment