Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sneaky Sunday


Hey guys. If you have recently moved to a new city or you're looking to find a new restaurants or happy hour check out Sneaky Sunday. This website is similar in concept to CitySearch and MetroMix, but it breaks down each restaurant and bar into different categories. So, say you are in Chicago and craving Mexican food or you're in Seattle for a business trip and need a place for a lunch meeting, Sneaky Sunday will help you find exactly what you are looking for! Not only does Sneaky Sunday offer the best recommendations, but it also supplies accurate and personal overviews along with selected video of the actual establishment.

I will admit I am a little biased. I did work for Sneaky Sunday. However, I would never suggest something that I didn't believe in. Use this website the next time you are planning an event, bachelor party, baby shower, or even your Friday night date.

No comments:

Post a Comment