Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stop Bashing Twitter

Twitter is slowly becoming everyone's new addiction and it has no intentions of slowing down. It's inevitable and everyone needs to cooperate and jump on the bandwagon. People claim they are "above" Twitter, Facebook, and blogging, but in reality their rebellion is conformity in disguise. Twitter is basically 100% Facebook status updating. So why be attached to two social networking sites? Twitter is a great marketing mechanism and has proven to be the newst and fastest way to spread information. For example, a few weeks ago I was visiting my dad in California and for the first time I experienced an earth quake. Seconds later I updated my Twitter and news of the earthquake hit Twitter before it even came into the news desks.(I knew something before Anderson Cooper??!) My point is, Twitter is a great concept, you just need to understand it. Join now and start following your friends, celebrities, and Heidi Montag. Follow me @ Pippitt

No comments:

Post a Comment